UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON
UNIVERSITY ADVISING CENTER
I worked with the Academic Support Services vice provost and her staff to overhaul the advising center’s website. The site consists of about 30 pages in seven separate areas. I collaborated with UAC staff to:
- Help create a site outline and navigation scheme.
- Develop a content inventory.
- Write new content for 80% of the site and revise the rest.
- Bring clarity to processes and policies through extensive consultation with the vice provost and her staff.
With the associate vice provost of Academic Support Services and the assistant director of the Office of Career Services and Internships, I collaborated on the overhaul of that office’s website by:
- Assisting with the site outline and navigation scheme.
- Contributing to the content inventory.
- Writing new content for the entire 22-page site.
- Engaging in occasional consultation with staff to clarify processes and policies.